Monday, August 17, 2009

Working on the story and more on the world

So I've got the chapter outlines and character development, it's now just a matter of writing the actual story. I'm going to be deep into the writing of it for 2-4 months. I've never written a story using an outline or knowing where it's going to go, so this ought to be interesting. I usually write in a stream of consciousness way. So when I need to cut loose and go there, I'll come here and post.

We seem to be in quite a state these days in America. A lot of energy around national healthcare issues. I was reading about the Canadian healthcare situation, and they were talking about how they want to fix their system to make it more efficient, and get doctors to communicate better and in a more centralized way. They also want it to go all electronic. I was reading this thinking, isn't this what we want, and we're looking to their system to obtain it? But they don't have it, either. Of course, it's never that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment