Saturday, June 19, 2010

And Devious Thoughts Shall Accompany Me...

While my sister packs her wide angle lens to get a good shot of my butt as I haul said butt up the vertical plane, I've had my own encounter with planning ahead for a good time. Suffice to say, the world ought to keep somebody like me VERY BUSY, since a little time on my hands can go a long way.

What happened was that a fellow bucker of the rules inspired me in a recent conversation. He pointed out that Dirt Barbie ought not to be reserved merely for rock, camping and outdoors activities. And how right he is! It's definitely a transferable skill, this ability to throw caution to the wind and be my bad ass self.

The thing that makes Dirt Barbie work is the idea that nothing really influences you much so long as you know your skills and have the right equipment. I have a veritable windfall of skills insofar as being devious is concerned. And baby, you've got to know I've got the right equipment to do the job right!

So wish me well in Utah, because some amazing things are going to be happening while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment