Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Brother Said He'd Buy My Book if I Wrote a Blog About Him

Okay, now bro' pay up! Actually, no, he said he'd buy the book anyway and wanted to know if I'd posted his name or not on my blog. I told him that I'd only talked about him, but never by name. We all deserve our moment in the spotlight, so I've decided to throw caution to the wind and give him his. It's one way to find out if he reads my blog at some distant point in the future or not. Just listen for the yelling...

Renfisher Main is my brother. He's quite proud I've written a novel, although he's not quite sure what it's about. He can join the ranks of our readers in 5 other states in that regard. I'm curious to see if he'll talk to me after he reads it.

There you go, Renfisher, now go buy that book!

No comments:

Post a Comment