Friday, January 8, 2010

The Summer of Pomba Gira Now Available

Hello again,

All edits and final reviews done, here it is:

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=73208

I ordered a copy of the novel through Xlibris myself, before final edits were complete, in order to see how long the actual process takes from the reader perspective. Since it's Print On Demand, I expect to wait about 3 weeks to receive a copy. However, if they get the cover right this time, it's going to be well worth the wait. In the meantime, there are many things you can do, should you find yourself waiting for the novel to arrive at your door, having ordered it. In three weeks, you could change your life! Or your life could change you, depending on your experience of it.

Here's what I've been doing in the first week since ordering a copy: Set up a Facebook account, updated my website, re-read the novel and submitted more edits, communicated with at least 100 people about it. Reconnected with old friends. Made new ones. Journalled and discovered some things about myself. Ah, but that's for another novel...

In fact, I've discovered in the first week waiting that I've easily avoided housework altogether! Don't fret, you can, too.

Go enjoy life. Oh, and buy my book. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment